Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Vacation

It's finally here: Summer vacation. My 13-year-od has been enjoying it for almost a month already, and now my husband gets a little piece of freedom, as well. He works at a shop and is on "shutdown," a mandatory vacation, if you will. He has two weeks off, and hopefully after he gets caught up on all the odds and ends projects he has to do around the house, he will spend some leisure time fishing and doing whatever he might like to do for fun.

In the mean time, I will be devoting my spare time to him and the rest of my family -who also happens to be sick :(. I probably won't be blogging too much until he goes back to work. Isn't this truly one of the perks of being a write at home mama?

I will be back soon to "Get it Write for You!" Until then, take care and have a wonderful Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Betsy Henning said...

Bravo Lisa,

Blogging while the fam is fighting a bug -- you, having to wait on them and all -- deserves an "atta girl!"

When ya'll git better come on over for a swim, 'kay?

BTW I found a great blog and I don't see it on your list. Check out BlogHer.

Love, Bets

Anonymous said...

Oh vacation is over here. I wish if if summer vacation was last long for 365 days :(