Friday, November 09, 2007

I have PageRank!

Oh! I have PageRank! I can hardly believe it! I know it sounds silly, but I have been watching my blog for the last six months and for some reason, my PageRank has been nothing but a filled in bar of grayness!

I researched this matter by myself a few times but came up with no answers. I even consulted Matt Keegan of The Article Writer who is a wealth of information when it comes to stuff like this. I tried his suggestions and kept coming to dead ends. In fact, I thought maybe my blog was under a ban for some unknown reason. I gave up, dejected with the idea that my blog would be banned forever. Now I have a PageRank of 3/10.

So forgive me for my maybe overly enthusiastic excitement, but I am thrilled that I no longer have to look at other people's blogs, see their pagerank and feel sorry for myself (LOL). Yippee! Thank you Google! Most importantly, thank you to those of you who have in any way contributed to my newfound status!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lisa!

Lisa Vella said...

LOL! Thanks Lillie!

Unknown said...

Way to go! Super!
(Wait...i must confess....
what are you talking about?)

This is something I having been frantically checking!
;)

toodles sweetheart,
Sylvia C

Lisa Vella said...

Sylvia,

Do you have a Google toolbar? If you do, look at it and there should be a bar that says "PageRank". It just tells you how you rate in importance per Google's standards...or something like that.

Mine, as I said, is 3/10. Yours is 4/10. In reality it doesn't really mean that much. I've read some fantastic blogs that have no PageRank at all. I was just excited to see mine had changed after all this time.

I hope you have an awesome, migraine free weekend, Sylvia!

Love ya!

Lisa

Kathy@TheFlawlessWord said...

Count me in the group who had no clue such a tracker existed. I just checked mine and apparently I rank a 4. Not bad for something I knew absolutely nothing about. LOL Glad to hear all is well with you and the baby, Lisa. Keep that positive attitude coming!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Lisa. It was past time that Google assigned your blog a PageRank. Given all the penalizing going on these days, a PR3 is a very good place to be!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Google was good to you. But this doesn't change the fact that it is evil. Evil I say. It deserves no thanks and no praise.
I can go on and on about this issue but your blog is not the place where to spill hate. :D
I will do it on my blog. LOL