Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunshine and Time Away

Today was spent finishing up a writing project in preparation for our trip.  My family and I will be leaving the not quite frigid but definitely dreary PA in search of warmer and sunnier lands.  We are actually heading to North Carolina and will return early next week. 

For me, I will be tending to small children in a new and more exciting location, but I will also be taking time to grow closer to the Lord, and bask in the glory of what our Savior did for us.

If I don't get a chance to post here while I'm away, I truly hope that you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and get to enjoy some extra time with the special people in your lives.   

Happy Easter and take care! 

1 comment:

Betsy Henning said...

You picked a fine time to go away. Here's what you missed: rain, rain, and more rain.

So, yes indeed, you picked a fine time to go in search of sunshine.

I hope it was warm and refreshing! Now get back here and suffer with the rest of us.