Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Fun Meme

I have been tagged for a meme by Sylvia over at Sylvia's Insight. In this meme, I am to list seven random facts about myself, and then, of course, tag others. So here goes:

(1) Strawberry shortcake is my absolute favorite dessert - but it must be topped with cool whip (preferably homemade)!

(2) I enjoy scrap booking, even though I don't do it as much as I would like to.

(3) I love music!

(4) I love to sing - I'm always singing with the radio!

(5) As a child, I walked on stilts that stood ten feet in the air.

(6) I love babies, children and animals!

(7) I love God!

There you have it, seven random facts about me! Now I'd like to tag Kathy, Laura, and Lillie because they are three beautiful women that I would like to know more about!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lady,

Thanks for participating. I wasn't sure if you'd get around to it.

I love reading 7 random things. It's so fun to see what people will list!

truly,

Sylvia C.

Lisa Vella said...

It was a fun meme, Sylvia, and so easy I couldn't not participate despite my busyness. Thanks for the invite!:)

Talk to you soon!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Thanks for tagging me. My post is up now.